Suite Style Campus housing will be available during the PSNA 2017 meeting. These are suite style rooms located near the southeast side of campus and close to meeting locations.
Reservations for Campus Housing is available during conference registration.
Information on Campus Housing Facilities
Suite Style Housing- Excellence Hall, 904 Virginia Avenue, Columbia, MO
Single Room: $52.50 per person
Double Room: $29.50 per person
Reservation deadline: July 21, 2017
- Roommates will not be assigned. If you do not have a roommate, you will need to register for a single room.
- Registration for the residence hall is available on the conference registration form.
- Rooms are air-conditioned and less than a block from the conference site.
- Rooms are furnished with limited bed linens and towels. No soap or toiletries are provided.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the residence hall
- The University of Missouri is a tobacco free campus (including residence halls)
- Check-in is available at the Excellence Hall front desk between 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm. If your arrival falls after that time, please contact us to see if alternate arrangements can be made. Check-out is noon on the last day you have reserved.
- If you fail to return your key at check out or you lose your key, you will be charged a lost key fee of $15.00.
- Due to school intersession, campus dining options will be limited, especially during weekends/evenings. Local city maps of walkable restaurant locations and delivery options will be available at the residence hall front desk.
Meeting attendees who wish to say in a hotel are responsible for making their own lodging reservations directly with the hotel. A block of rooms have been reserved at the hotels designated below. Please note that room rates do not include tax and/or hotel fees. Attendees should identify themselves as with PSNA 2017 when making reservations. Please verify cancellation policies with each property.
Please book by July 4, 2017 for group rate, based on availability.
Stoney Creek Inn
2601 South Providence Road
Columbia, MO 65203
Room Rate: $99.00 per room/per night
Includes: Complimentary wireless internet, expanded continental breakfast and Columbia Regional Airport Shuttle service (based on availability)
Located: 2.5 miles from meeting location at the Christopher S. Bond Life Science Center (LSC)
The Broadway, DoubleTree by Hilton
1111 East Broadway
Columbia, Missouri 65201
Room Rate: $134 per room/per night
Located: .8 mile from meeting location at the Christopher S. Bond Life Science Center (LSC)